Zoanthid Eating Spider Questions

Cole_Voeller

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2022
Messages
627
Reaction score
173
Location
Fargo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently dealing with Zoa eating spiders, I have found three so far. CoralRX is coming on Friday. I have lots of Zoa frags in the tank that are completely open and doing great. Is it safe to dip them and then put them into the main tank? Or could there possibly be eggs even if the polyps are fully open? Is there a way for me to see if there are eggs? I’d like to know as much as I can regarding how to fight these, as honestly the internet is pretty vague on these little creeps, and I can find literally zero information on identifying their eggs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new