Zoanthids dying?

RookieDiver

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Hollywood
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of zoanthids frag seems to be dying. I am new on this and kind of lost on what I should do. I had it for 2 months no issues, but last week started to look weird and it is getting worst by day. the only change I did was adding new corals, they seems to be doing fine. Please advice!!
Thanks


20210525_120336.jpg
20210525_120439.jpg
 
ALK 165
pH 8.1
PHOS 0.4
Ca 408
Mg 1372
Ammo 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 25
Salinity 1025
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new