Zoas and palys

monkeyCmonkeyDo

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my old fish tank mentors who i dont see or talk to anymore told me at 1 point zoas and palys were not even really a trade coral. They were a soft coral on a rock they would stand on in the shallows to keep their feet from the rock! Lol.
Now ppl morph and grow and name every name under the sun with these corals. Im considering no zoas and palya in my dt... lol!
Silly?
D

Oscar47f

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my old fish tank mentors who i dont see or talk to anymore told me at 1 point zoas and palys were not even really a trade coral. They were a soft coral on a rock they would stand on in the shallows to keep their feet from the rock! Lol.
Now ppl morph and grow and name every name under the sun with these corals. Im considering no zoas and palya in my dt... lol!
Silly?
D
Lol personal preference tbh you don’t have to keep them and if you do there’s plenty of cheaper color morphs I wouldn’t worry about names or prices unless you’re a serious collector tbh... it’s the same with many coral species a name and a specific color demands higher prices haha your old mentor sounds interesting lol

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 76 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%
Back