• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter stebbins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

stebbins

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2014
Messages
177
Reaction score
51
Location
rochester mi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
zoas for sale shipping from zip code 48067. I will pay for shipping when spending more than $250. Open to trades. Pictures taken with I phone.

image.jpeg
Bbeb 10 polyps $130
image.jpeg

Pink zipper $50
image.jpeg
Asd playboy $45
image.jpeg

Space monster $45
image.jpeg
Asd jubilie $55
image.jpeg

Latin lover $ 30
image.jpeg
God of war $10
image.jpeg
Bam bam $40 ( have a ton of bam bam frags)
image.jpeg
purple death larger frag $45 smaller frag $35
image.jpeg
Jell-O shots $40
image.jpeg
Sunny d $10

image.jpeg
 
I like the 4th pic. What are they called? I'm a lil confused on name to pic ratio here lol
 
I have rastas, eagle eyes, armor of god, radioactive dragon eyes,
 
Looking to clear off my frag racks. I'm out of space. I'll make deals and throw in freebies for multiple purchases. Open to any trades
 
More items
image.jpeg

Pink zipper $25
image.jpeg
Pink zipper $20
image.jpeg
Hawaiian palys $60
image.jpeg
space monster $65
image.jpeg
Jell-O shots $60
image.jpeg
playboy $35
image.jpeg
pharaoh $30
image.jpeg
pink constellation $125
 
Might be open to even swap for space monsters and pink constellations.

I have a nice jf crazy fox chalice. Probly some others you might like.
 
Just a heads up the one that you said you aren't sure what they are look a lot like bob marleys.
 
I guess the one image posted twice the first link will show a 2 polyp frag selling for 25 so it varies of course
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new