• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Zoas, Torches, Hammers, Elegance

Item Price
40-375
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
DOA policy:
* $35 MD, VA, DC
* $50 elsewhere except HI, AL
* Free shipping at $400.
* UPS overnight.
* Live arrival guaranteed if shipment received and opened within 2 hours of first delivery attempt.
* Picture and/or video of the dead coral(s) in original bag BEFORE and AFTER opening.
*I will refund (minus cost of shipping) in the case of a DOA.

Last edited:

jhadaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lynn,

I am in Pasadena, MD. I'm interested in the torches if you are close enough for me to pickup. I have no idea how to pm on this site...

Thanks,
JOe

jhadaway

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up 2 torches, a frogspawn and some zoas from Lynn yesterday. First off, you could have played football with them the way they were packed! They were in little plastic cages that looked like lanterns, never seen them before. I was absolutely floored with the indo gold torch I purchased. Even the Aussie torch that I bought as a fill-in is just beautiful. The frogspawn and zoas were glowing. After a dip there was NOTHING on the frags, NOTHING! Everything is in and healthy. The corals are more than reasonably priced and there seems to be no sacrifice in quality. Fantastic experience.

Thanks,
JOe

OP
OP
lynn.reef.nerd

lynn.reef.nerd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I picked up 2 torches, a frogspawn and some zoas from Lynn yesterday. First off, you could have played football with them the way they were packed! They were in little plastic cages that looked like lanterns, never seen them before. I was absolutely floored with the indo gold torch I purchased. Even the Aussie torch that I bought as a fill-in is just beautiful. The frogspawn and zoas were glowing. After a dip there was NOTHING on the frags, NOTHING! Everything is in and healthy. The corals are more than reasonably priced and there seems to be no sacrifice in quality. Fantastic experience.

Thanks,
JOe
Thank you Joe for the kind words :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: Much appreciated!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 7.1%
Back