ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE THREAD!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dtackett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The Zombie Apocalypse has already happened..Just look around lol

But seriously, it will happen one day..There's always that one scientist who pushes it a pinch to far in the lab.
I agree with this guy!^^^ have you seen the news? Anyone heard of Bathsalts? People on them are straight Zombies!
 
8969e0116bc8188ea9a882853e375149.jpg
 
th

You better get your special zombie ammo ready too. I dont do scary movies often, but it seems like zombie movies arn't that scary any more. I may just be getting older and they dont effect me like they used to. I am Legend was pretty freaky. I Zombie is entertaining but still stupid (an energy drink that turns you into a zombie? please). The walking dead doesn't interest me so i've never watched it. World War Z was pretty cool though. I could see some of these happening.
 
@melypr1985 taking the big boys ammo out.

I love long distance........

trucks and guns.jpg

Oooo. I likey! I'm still sad I sold my 308 to buy a skimmer and ATO. Luckily I sold it to a friend and can go borrow it anytime. :)
 
Ummmmmmmmmm can I have it? Lol jk[emoji12] sweet freakin sniper rifle!
Same one from the hot tub? [emoji38]

Not the same Jacuzzi rifle, lol.
Build it myself as most auto and semi auto's

Just a Saturday at the range, if one jams I always got a backup....
Bored!.jpg
 
Oooo. I likey! I'm still sad I sold my 308 to buy a skimmer and ATO. Luckily I sold it to a friend and can go borrow it anytime. :)

Oh NO.......... You should know that you don't get rid of your weapon if you ain't got a backup.
 
I live in West Virginia it's basically the same thing but with less teeth and alot poorer, and less fish.

Tx is the place to be, I see more and more out of states plates on the freeway for the last year.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new