ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE THREAD!!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dtackett
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Guns are a way of life up here, but we just don't readily get the toys you guys do.

Toys, we refer it as tools.
PE.jpg

I love the KelTec, 15 shot 12gauge.
KelTec-KSG.jpg
An other KelTec 9mm but just as accurate as a rifle.
mp5kfold-show.jpg

100 rounds! Still a semi
X-15_Standard_in_gun.jpg
 
If there really were walking dead like zombies, they would decompose after a couple of months. Then they would just be walking skeletons
 
Oh NO.......... You should know that you don't get rid of your weapon if you ain't got a backup.

Well i did hold on to my RUGER 380 LCP and my husband still has his 9. I have my CHL so i couldn't let go of the 380
 
Not the same Jacuzzi rifle, lol.
Build it myself as most auto and semi auto's

Just a Saturday at the range, if one jams I always got a backup....
Bored!.jpg

m16a1 is awesome. I am going to put one togeather soon. I have been seeing lots of part kits for them around. Did you use an A1 style lower?
 
@3FordFamily @Humblefish how would you handle the zombie apocalypse?
Guns. Lots of guns.

I won't lie I've never understood the populace's infatuation with zombies. It got really old really quick for me in the 90s but they still live on. Whatever makes them happy though! :D
 
Guns. Lots of guns.

I won't lie I've never understood the populace's infatuation with zombies. It got really old really quick for me in the 90s but they still live on. Whatever makes them happy though! :D
Guns and few hammers to take down some zombies.
Michonnes katana sword does look awesome in the walking dead.
 
I say when you want them they're toys. When you need them they're tools. Either way is a win win.

When needed they are a extension of your life.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new