Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking Evil Dead GIF by filmeditor

ReefingDreams

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HYDROS going to the next level! We heard what y'all wanted, let's keep our reefs stable.
I haven't bought into the ecosystem yet. As an small aquaculture farm - and hobbyist, of course- doing regional frag shows, it's a big leap. But keep innovating and you'll have me! Love the direction you all are headed and the ground you have covered in such a short time. Doing big things and keeping the competition on their toes. It goes a long way showing the competition coming out of the woodwork with their announcements. You did more so far than just a teaser branding video and a new logo I'm sure they'll trail in with something similar, but they have had a long time to not deliver, whereas you all keep innovating.

leon.1980

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got to love competition. Finally Neptune will have to just stop sitting there doing nothing.
They are still going to do nothing. They think they reign supreme. They proved it with the “big release” when hydros released the kraken annd still haven’t released anything innovative. And no I’m not a hydros fan boy. I’m an innovative controller fanboy that has an apex thst is irritated he didn’t go with the hydros when it was still in its infancy. Hydros seems to be quickly gaining ground in the controller corner.

alabella1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
They are still going to do nothing. They think they reign supreme. They proved it with the “big release” when hydros released the kraken annd still haven’t released anything innovative. And no I’m not a hydros fan boy. I’m an innovative controller fanboy that has an apex thst is irritated he didn’t go with the hydros when it was still in its infancy. Hydros seems to be quickly gaining ground in the controller corner.
I'm right there with you and this REALLY has my considering selling off all my apex stuff and making the switch.

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not yet disclosed! Make sure to watch the CVtv Podcast on Friday. Available on YouTube!
Where do I volunteer for a free test unit?

I like the semi-external test cuvette. It appears that reagents will be remote which I prefer to a larger/more cumbersome unit with internal reagents. I think it will be easier to mount in my stand and also change out reagents.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 77 76.2%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back