Here a pic don't laugh too hard

image.jpeg

Brian Kim

Color My Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this didn't work out for me I had a small leak about 1 drip per 10 minutes. I spent a few hours trying to fix it and gave up. I decided to cut the schedule 80 pipe and go hybrid

3/4 inch fits but it didnt work for me i tried 3 different teflon tapes and it still leaked around 1 drop per 10 minutes =( ended up going hybrid. half hard plumbed leading into a 3/4" tube. Its not the prettiest plumb job but it works
Thanks for the info. I have bought that barbed fitting in case I had to go your route as well...Both fitting are going to be here Monday, keeping my fingers crossed

blkhwkz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is that piece you have in the sump to make the fuge? I need that badly

The reef dreams baffles look nice, I just refused to pay the same amount for shipping as the baffle costs. Converted to dollars, it's about $66 for the baffle and same for shipping.

Rekt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reef dreams baffles look nice, I just refused to pay the same amount for shipping as the baffle costs. Converted to dollars, it's about $66 for the baffle and same for shipping.
lol $60 to ship from the UK isn't too bad. I live in Hawaii It cost me the same to ship items from marine depot which is located in CA. crazy........I know...... but as they say, its the price to live in paradise :)

r33fswagg3r

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those of you running a Vectra M1 on your Reefer 350, how many lights lit up on your controller/gph are you running?

Rekt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mines set around 70% but I have 2 reactors running off the return.

r33fswagg3r

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mines set around 70% but I have 2 reactors running off the return.

I currently have mine at 9 out of 12 leds and I'm pushing a manifold to my Arid reactor. I worked out to about 167gph per led based off of manufacturer claims not including head loss, friction, or fittings. Just seems kind of high even though i'm pushing 200gph thru the reactor.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 38 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 143 74.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.7%
Back