Spring grow out contest ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

slojmn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sent me the honey bee table in my last box and it had RTN’d in shipping. So weird, none of your stuff ever RTN’s!!! I am down for joining if there is room. I already have a tank full of Battlecoral goodies. Amazing corals. This looks like fun. Count me in.

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You sent me the honey bee table in my last box and it had RTN’d in shipping. So weird, none of your stuff ever RTN’s!!! I am down for joining if there is room. I already have a tank full of Battlecoral goodies. Amazing corals. This looks like fun. Count me in.
Cool! Love to have you on board for the next one! Sorry to hear about the bee though. Easy one to replace.

We should be hammering out some details soon and getting a poll up for the selections very soon after! Stay tuned.

Jon-Jay22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does one go about getting involved in a grow out contest? I would love to participate

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe?
Season 6 Omg GIF by ABC Network

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How does one go about getting involved in a grow out contest? I would love to participate
So spots are limited. We first have a poll to determine what coral(s) we are going to grow out. After that’s decided, we then post a sign up thread. I generally will try to tag all the participants in this thread and the voting thread. Generally once we reach max participants (sometimes sooner), Adam contacts each participant to pay for the coral (plus any extras one decides on, if applicable). Any remaining spots are advertised and hopefully filled until sign ups close.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 77 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.6%
Back