My 220 tank

docs911

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2011
Messages
181
Reaction score
39
Location
Chesterfield, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 220 system is about two years old. Some of the contents came from a 90 gallon when I upgraded.


IMG_0234.jpg



IMG_0233.jpg



IMG_0232.jpg


IMG_0246.jpg


IMG_0228.jpg



IMG_0231.jpg




IMG_0237.jpg
 
Nice! What's the lighting setup? :tongue: should have read the whole thread first!:crossedlips:
 
Hi there! Love the tank! Looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new