20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Trust me you don’t have to be drunk to eat this, wow is it good! I doubled the red chili pepper and these noodles are hot! Not to much but enough to slow your eating down a little. This week’s episode of cooking with Kev was a success
9414136E-B3B2-4B18-876A-6F7AFBF6E1F9.jpeg
I highly recommend Drunken noodles!

My favorite Thai dish.
 
Except the word for string beans is the same as Spanish Dancing Green Ladies or something if I recall correctly?
I have to look, but could it be that the name of the group was chosen because of the plant name?
 
Reef cleaners is here. There's barely any water in the bags and the box smells rancid. Something is for sure dead.
 
Reef cleaners is here. There's barely any water in the bags and the box smells rancid. Something is for sure dead.
Glad you got yours! The mail carrier lost mine. And sorry if you lost something the bad smell isn't a good sign.
 
Crabs aren't very reactant when I touch the bags, ceriths seem to be in a lot of trouble. They put wet tissues in the bags maybe they were able to breathe off of those
 
Reef cleaners is here. There's barely any water in the bags and the box smells rancid. Something is for sure dead.
They usually ship them with moist paper towels. They don't need lots of water, just to remain moist during shipping.
 
They usually ship them with moist paper towels. They don't need lots of water, just to remain moist during shipping.
Yeah they did bags were moist but I'm pretty sure one of my emerald crabs is dead or both.
 
Reef cleaners is here. There's barely any water in the bags and the box smells rancid. Something is for sure dead.
Smell each snail/crab and if it stinks, set it aside and take a picture for refund. He's really good about refunds.
 
Smell each snail/crab and if it stinks, set it aside and take a picture for refund. He's really good about refunds.
Alright. I just really really hope my conch isn't dead
 
I've emailed John Maloney with the photos and what did die. 2 scarlets, Florida ceriths, one tiger conch and 2 emerald crabs.
 
I couldn't tell you from my experience, but I have heard several people who speak several languages, not been Spanish they first language, say that Spanish is one of the most difficult languages to learn.
I learned Ll my Spanish from watching Dora the Explorer with my kids! I hope the law finally caught up with Swiper
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new