20230926_180324.jpg

00W's AIO Smorgasbord

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
115
When did you start this tank?
Jun 16, 2015
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
48
Aquarium Width (inches)
18
Aquarium Height (inches)
24
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Drain Style (durso, herbie, etc)
Aquarium Sump
YES
Sump Water Volume
20
Aquarium Stand
Wood
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Protein Skimmer Make and Model
Lifereef vs3-24
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Eheim compaction 3000
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
Jebao OW 20 x2, OW10, Jebao 1300, 2 sicce small WaveMaker.
Aquarium Lighting
  1. T5 Fluorescent
  2. Natural Sunlight
Lighting Equipment List
Odyssea T5 HO fixture
Lighting PAR and Goals
Low
Dosing Equipment Detail
None
Auto Top Off or ATO
NO
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
77
Heating and Cooling Equipment Detail
Eheim 300w with ink bird controller

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8.3
Specific Gravity
1.027
Nitrate or NO3
19
Phosphate or PO4
1.12
Calcium
440
Alkalinity
7
Magnesium
1300
Salt Brand
Red sea blue bucket
Trace Element Dosing
Kent essential elements

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Bare Bottom (BB)
Substrate Level
No Substrate
Live Rock
75
Live Rock Type
Unknown
Nutrient Export
  1. Protein Skimmer
  2. Filter Sock
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
10% every Monday

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Angelfish
  2. Clownfish
  3. Surgeonfish Tang
  4. Other Predatory
Total Fish
4
Coral List
  1. Zoanthids
  2. Soft Coral
  3. Mushroom Coral
  4. Other
Total Corals
6
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Snails
  3. None
Total Inverts
0
Livestock Detail
Have a trigger which is not listed.
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
Multiple Daily Feedings
Coral Feeding Frequency
Do Not Feed Coral Directly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Flake
  2. Pellet
  3. Frozen
  4. Algae Strips
  5. Other
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience
Thanks
I’ve been slowly coming down from some mania.
My brain is fried from explosions and drug abuse.
Bi polar with extreme ups and unfortunately downs. I wish there was just an in between I could stay at.
I start to become depressed on the down swing of bi polar disorder so I just need to go on some more walks, breath and try to break out of it the best I can.
I feel it coming on though and it fregin sucks man.
God Bless brother. Tomorrow is coming soon. Own it. One day at a time.
 
I wasn't going down those rabbit holes till I was a bit older though :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Same here. It's like how do you even know what insurance is. He must have responsible parents
 
I stopped taking them years ago they were damage my liver and kidneys. Bi polar medicine is poison to me.
That and all the multitudes of other drugs they’ve given me.
More me the best thing to do is keep busy and praying. I can’t even go to sleep at night without praying for god to help me and forgive me.
It’s the only thing that helps me go to sleep that’s not poison.
I’m going to do my best to stay positive and keep busy. That’s my best option. It just sucks because I was riding so high the last few weeks but it was just manic episode and not real.
Now it’s gone though, just as quick as it started a few weeks ago ago.
It’s so weird.
If God or anyone had a grudge against you, you wouldn't have your amazing talents and gorgeous family. He gives those things to the worthy. You ARE worthy, and you are loved.
 
If God or anyone had a grudge against you, you wouldn't have your amazing talents and gorgeous family. He gives those things to the worthy. You ARE worthy, and you are loved.
Thank you
I just wish I had more control over myself.
It’s a constant battle and sometimes I **** up by raising my voice when it shouldn’t be raised and saying things I don’t really mean out of anger.
I just have to keep on working on it.
 
Thank you
I just wish I had more control over myself.
It’s a constant battle and sometimes I **** up by raising my voice when it shouldn’t be raised and saying things I don’t really mean out of anger.
I just have to keep on working on it.
Friend. I do that too, and I don't have your reasons. Know that you are loved. Keep the course. I know it can be hard, but I have faith in you. As a person who works in psychiatric care your self awareness amazes me. We will pray hard for you.
 
Friend. I do that too, and I don't have your reasons. Know that you are loved. Keep the course. I know it can be hard, but I have faith in you. As a person who works in psychiatric care your self awareness amazes me. We will pray hard for you.
Thank you and I’m praying for you and your family too.
 
Thank you
I just wish I had more control over myself.
It’s a constant battle and sometimes I **** up by raising my voice when it shouldn’t be raised and saying things I don’t really mean out of anger.
I just have to keep on working on it.
just remember that we all have things we have to work on too!
 
Friend. I do that too, and I don't have your reasons. Know that you are loved. Keep the course. I know it can be hard, but I have faith in you. As a person who works in psychiatric care your self awareness amazes me. We will pray hard for you.
I’ve been in and out of psychiatric wards for the last 20 years mast time was three years ago but I was using drugs.
I’ve Been in daily groups with other combat vets for those last three years but I thought maybe it was time to move on and a few months ago O left the program because I was doing good and thought I didn’t need it anymore.
So I have an appointment coming up to re enroll in the veterans groups.
 
Friend. I do that too, and I don't have your reasons. Know that you are loved. Keep the course. I know it can be hard, but I have faith in you. As a person who works in psychiatric care your self awareness amazes me. We will pray hard for you.
Very well said buddy
 
I’ve been in and out of psychiatric wards for the last 20 years mast time was three years ago but I was using drugs.
I’ve Been in daily groups with other combat vets for those last three years but I thought maybe it was time to move on and a few months ago O left the program because I was doing good and thought I didn’t need it anymore.
So I have an appointment coming up to re enroll in the veterans groups.
Most humans haven't been asked to do what you were. Most people would've said no. You didn't.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new