1 week old GYRE XF350

Item Price
100.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Adamc13o3

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2014
Messages
532
Reaction score
215
Location
Miami Beach, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is for a Maxspec GYRE XF350 (newest version of the pump). There is nothing wrong with the pump at all and have all the packaging. I ordered it two weeks ago (can provide receipt). This pump is the second one that I added to my tank on my Hydros Wave Engine (as this is pump only but will also add Hydros cable). It just doesn’t work best for where I wanted it placed in my tank. Price is 100 shipped. You can DM or text me (646) 239-2887

Thanks,

Adam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new