10 and 14 nanos

punkroc701

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have been on and off of this site for some time now. I found a couple local forums to my area and well they always tend to die off. I notice this site doesn't seem to do that. Always someone new getting into the hobby or a long time veterian of the hobby joining to give advise.

Anyways I currently have a 10 gallon (which I am still playing with the lights trying to get that sweet spot so to speak) and a 14 gal biocube. The 14 currently houses a Clarki, a Seabea, a perppermint shrinp and a couple frags (some reason they grow faster in this tank. The 10 gal I have a 6 line (about to move him to the 14) and a couple pieces of coral (also debating on moving them until I get the lighting right). I do not have alot of pictures of either yet as both keep getting moved around and I just got rid of a bad Cyno problem in the 14. I am hoping to post on here more often and will add pictures as both tank develop.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey there! Glad you are liking R2R! We're sure glad to have you here and can't wait to see your tanks progress!

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there!! Glad you're enjoying the site!! +1 on seeing your tank's progress! :D

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 40 27.8%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 30 20.8%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 34 23.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 37 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back