10 and 14 nanos

punkroc701

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2011
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
Winchester, Viginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have been on and off of this site for some time now. I found a couple local forums to my area and well they always tend to die off. I notice this site doesn't seem to do that. Always someone new getting into the hobby or a long time veterian of the hobby joining to give advise.

Anyways I currently have a 10 gallon (which I am still playing with the lights trying to get that sweet spot so to speak) and a 14 gal biocube. The 14 currently houses a Clarki, a Seabea, a perppermint shrinp and a couple frags (some reason they grow faster in this tank. The 10 gal I have a 6 line (about to move him to the 14) and a couple pieces of coral (also debating on moving them until I get the lighting right). I do not have alot of pictures of either yet as both keep getting moved around and I just got rid of a bad Cyno problem in the 14. I am hoping to post on here more often and will add pictures as both tank develop.
 
Hey there! Glad you are liking R2R! We're sure glad to have you here and can't wait to see your tanks progress!
 
Hey there!! Glad you're enjoying the site!! +1 on seeing your tank's progress! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new