$10 BRS Codes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

radfly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this I am a rewards preferred reefer 2 out of the 10 orders I have gotten have had the gift in the basket but I have gotten nothing extra at all but what I ordered and I have the rewards points in my account so it was done correctly
Had two orders, one came with a prize of coral food, the other just a promo card.
Oh well.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah..mine is usually delivered by noon...but now it looks like he is not coming back to pick up his route where he left off..but rather picking it up from that special delivery work back to me. I may not see this until after I go to bed!!!
edited:

Originally got nutin. I got a sealed container..nothing they could actually open so I could see why they didnt do it.

I reached out and they gave me a code (ended up being $10)

Last edited:

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made two orders. Received the first today, felt filter socks with a ten dollar card and quite the surprise. AI Prime Fuge light, AQUA Ultraviolet T-shirt, Benepets towel, Aiptasia F, ans stick on thermometer. I was very surprised.
lucky you, i was hoping to get one of the dosers form neptune when i had order during there live stream. but didnt happen.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s all I ever get also. I no longer even place an order when they are doing these giveaways unless there is something that I needed to order anyway.
Yup. Annual T5 replacement, heater replacement, Reagent Restock and misc fill ins.

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s all I ever get also. I no longer even place an order when they are doing these giveaways unless there is something that I needed to order anyway.
Yea, i need a hang out uv my lfs didnt carry, and i order a neptune board for the apex pro set up i picked up at my lfs.. Will buy my doser from my LFS as got 80 dollar off to use with them....

musicreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe it's just sour grapes on my part but, I think BRS should have stepped up levels of prizes.
In the last 3 years I've spent about $3800 on about 20 orders which I know isn't a great fortune but still. In the last 2 years I've received (3) $10 promo cards with an expiration date of around a month and I'd have to spend around $49 to get free shipping.
What they should do is have a $1 - $100 level, $101- $500 and so on. I watched a little of 1 live give away and someone who spent $36 in 2013 got several hundred dollars' worth of freebies.

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe it's just sour grapes on my part but, I think BRS should have stepped up levels of prizes.
In the last 3 years I've spent about $3800 on about 20 orders which I know isn't a great fortune but still. In the last 2 years I've received (3) $10 promo cards with an expiration date of around a month and I'd have to spend around $49 to get free shipping.
What they should do is have a $1 - $100 level, $101- $500 and so on. I watched a little of 1 live give away and someone who spent $36 in 2013 got several hundred dollars' worth of freebies

Oh yea was same this year, when i was watching it

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
edited:

Originally got nutin. I got a sealed container..nothing they could actually open so I could see why they didnt do it.

I reached out and they gave me a code (ended up being $10)
Same thing I ordered a bunch of salt absolutely not a dam thing smh my whole thing is don’t say every order gets something and not do it. I have spent a lot of money with them

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, i need a hang out uv my lfs didnt carry, and i order a neptune board for the apex pro set up i picked up at my lfs.. Will buy my doser from my LFS as got 80 dollar off to use with them....
I would happily support a lfs if I had one, but unfortunately I don’t.

I haven’t spent very much money with BRS so I can’t (or at least shouldn’t) complain about only getting $10 codes.

David_CO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same thing I ordered a bunch of salt absolutely not a dam thing smh my whole thing is don’t say every order gets something and not do it. I have spent a lot of money with them
All my orders but one have had a card so far. The one that didnt was a large pentair UV sterilizer that shipped in the box from the manufacturer. I emailed BRS and they told me for parcels that ship in manufactures packing materials that the cards will be shipped separately via USPS and likely will arrive after your UPS order......I haven't seen anything from USPS yet but I figure salt would be the same.

ShawnM24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I was told the same thing when I asked about it I didn’t want to throw out anything that they sent me. I have 8 more orders coming so we shall see what there is. I have spent a lot of money with them. Looks like I’ll be making the 11/2 hour drive to support the two great lfs stores by me instead now

radfly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their ads were much akin to many State lotteries.. A bunch of hype and little substance. Take half the money they spent on Black Friday ads and each customer would really have a nice Christmas...

Taking my money elsewhere... SaltwaterAquarium gives me a discount for being a vet so, guess what... MO money coming your way!

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The entitlement is absolutely palpable in here :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Want to really stick it to BRS? Buy a salt, use your $10 code and get free shipping since it is/was at $35 instead of the $49. Even at $49 you can still hit that with salt. It WILL cost them money to take the order! Yeah, take that big bad BRS!!!

But the vast majority of you won't.

gregdepot

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this I am a rewards preferred reefer 2 out of the 10 orders I have gotten have had the gift in the basket but I have gotten nothing extra at all but what I ordered and I have the rewards points in my account so it was done correctly
Can contact BRS, but 1 of fine was under the box flaps.

gregdepot

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their ads were much akin to many State lotteries.. A bunch of hype and little substance. Take half the money they spent on Black Friday ads and each customer would really have a nice Christmas...

Taking my money elsewhere... SaltwaterAquarium gives me a discount for being a vet so, guess what... MO money coming your way!
I have been thinking about trying the Mil discount from them, Algae Barn also does one directly.

Back