10 Months mixed Reef

Rayraysreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to R2R!
No testing no dosing mixed reef tank.
25% water changes weekly
20 Gallon All-in-one
Led lights
Located in Downtown Los Angeles
Please give my reef a follow on Instagram

@Rayraysreef

Thanks!

78BABC34-C23D-46E6-95F0-CAD301FAEC77.jpeg AEAE4549-AB4B-4D71-875E-C26190B47EBD.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
nice pic's ...we all love pics... :)
 
Thanks everyone! This is my First salt water reef tank! I had a fresh water tank as a child. I’ve always wanted a saltwater tank and I finally have the opportunity to dive in. Can someone suggest other forums I can post to on R2R?
 
start a build thread;) and wander around:cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new