$11 coral frags

CoralGuy19

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
102
Reaction score
49
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a number of various kinds of coral frags available. All frags are $11 a piece plus shipping. If interested, message me which numbers you would like and I can give you a quote on shipping as well. These pictures are examples of frags and not specific as I have multiple frags of each available. All zoa frags will have at least three polyps, but most frags have several more. My DOA policy is pretty standard. Pictures of the coral in the original containers within a hour of delivery are required. Cost of the coral will be refunded, but not the shipping cost.

IMG-7888.jpg IMG-7887.jpg IMG-7886.jpg IMG-7882.jpg IMG-7883.jpg IMG-7884.jpg IMG-7885.jpg IMG-7881.jpg IMG-7880.jpg IMG-7879.jpg IMG-7878.jpg IMG-7877.jpg IMG-7876.jpg IMG-7872.jpg IMG-7871.jpg IMG-7875.jpg IMG-7874.jpg IMG-7873.jpg IMG-7870.jpg IMG-7869.jpg IMG-7866.jpg IMG-7867.jpg IMG-7868.jpg IMG-7865.jpg IMG-7864.jpg IMG-7863.jpg IMG-7862.jpg
 
PM sent
 
Sold...mods please close
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new