11 months to get to this.

old salt reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2019
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
1,641
Location
Brookpark,OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a pair of clowns 11 months ago. Bought a LTA for them that they would not go near for months. Traded it for a RBTA that they again would not go near for 1/2 a year. With a on going battle with GHA I dosed Vibrant that didn't do a thing to the GHA but killed the RBTA. So three weeks ago I picked up another LTA. Bought it because it was cheap($20.85)and was again going to trade it. Well that plan changed.
DSC02993.JPG
DSC02994.JPG
 

Attachments

  • MOV02995.MPG
    16.7 MB
That is an awesome looking anemone, it looks like the clownfish are enjoying it. Congrats!

Its funny how picky some clowns are while others seem willing to host just about anything they can find
 
very nice -- is the nem sitting in something?
Yes I went bare bottom in the tank(war with GHA). It's in a plastic container(with gravel) from the deli at the grocery store. I read about doing that here on the forum and it works great. Have a Beaded(same tank) and a Sebae(different tank) the same way. Thinking about a carpet next.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new