It's just a tank

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had great success with reefbeauties for fish. There's been a couple times where they message me and say that the fish I ordered doesn't look great for shipping, do I want something else, etc.. But everything I've gotten from them has done really well and shown up looking great.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've had great success with reefbeauties for fish. There's been a couple times where they message me and say that the fish I ordered doesn't look great for shipping, do I want something else, etc.. But everything I've gotten from them has done really well and shown up looking great.
Ty, i'll look into them :)

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i'll browse around. After I get my new corals in and settled. Still making a list and figuring out who is next. I do like the bellus. But, I miss my old purple tang. Wasn't even an ounce aggressive. I got lucky. I am sure.
TSM for online fish sales. Matt has been great to work with. All fish jave arrive healthy, all went through a medicated quarantine, all were eating within 2 hours or less of acclimation.

Jubei2006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'll browse around. After I get my new corals in and settled. Still making a list and figuring out who is next. I do like the bellus. But, I miss my old purple tang. Wasn't even an ounce aggressive. I got lucky. I am sure.
My purple is from them, reasonable prices too. Especially for the health of the fish coming in. My luck with the LFS in Charlotte with fish has been......abysmal. (Actually all my fish are except the Bangaii cardinal and midas blenny).

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My purple is from them, reasonable prices too. Especially for the health of the fish coming in. My luck with the LFS in Charlotte with fish has been......abysmal. (Actually all my fish are except the Bangaii cardinal and midas blenny).
;Bucktooth All tangs sold out. I'll keep watch.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
In that case, worth the wait! Also, makes me worry about compression issues. :eek:
don't that will impact fish long before you get it... ;)

Jubei2006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's one of the reason I like TSM. They wont let the fish go until they have been quarantined. Decompression issues usually occur within the first 1 to 2 weeks at most (either not decompressed correctly and die in transit from the ocean "the bends" or from secondary gas formation from bacterial infections due to improper technique or contaiminated equipment). So they are going to see most of the problems first and treat or lose the fish. In addition, they wont ship them out unless they are eating prepared diets. So we should be getting some of the best example from TSM or the other highly reputed quarantine companies (marine collectors and dr reefs quarantined fish, probably a few others Im missing)

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Cbb loves to eat!
Bta and torch looking alright.
20210909_162122.jpg
20210906_110325.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back