OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I need to build the cbb a food trap now. Time to find a diy that i can get to work.
No, it showed another video with a Panther Chameleon. I thought you guys had one. I love those things.
Nope not mine. I'm a fish, coral person.

Jubei2006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good. Glad to see everything arrived in good shape and the nem is looking good and fluffy. The copperband is beautiful. Glad to see it's eating for you. I know they can be tricky. It would starve in my tank (my fish are pigs and I cant put food in fash enough). I have anthias trying to jump out of the tank, tangs stalking me like panthers when I go near the tank, and the tangs and midas blenny will eat out of your hand. Been bitten twice so far!

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry me and tech no good so still unsure how to copy quote and get picture in also so here 2 screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210902-010145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210902-010145_Chrome.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20210902-010157_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210902-010157_Chrome.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ha ha just noticed the one plastic bio ball.
Whats this for? Incase hermits and snails want play football against each other ^_^
That's a good idea! But, I was topping off my water and didn't see it was in the bucket. I have a bag of those that came with the aquarium. My son likes to mess with them here and there. half are in the sump and 1 in the display ;Bucktooth

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a good idea! But, I was topping off my water and didn't see it was in the bucket. I have a bag of those that came with the aquarium. My son likes to mess with them here and there. half are in the sump and 1 in the display ;Bucktooth
Yeah i got full carrierbag of them spare that came with my tank that dont use.ended up putting few handfulls in qt/ hospital tank just for sakes of it to use some

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah i got full carrierbag of them spare that came with my tank that dont use.ended up putting few handfulls in qt/ hospital tank just for sakes of it to use some
This is why they are in the sump. They will have bacteria built up if I need to run an emergency hospital tank. You never know when bacteria infection will hit. I also keep filter sponge in there.

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

And @James_O Get a octospawn if you want a big coral and not a 60dollar quarter.

That boy looks chunk! :D

It also seems I have a “micro hammer”, which is actually quite common.

The hammers I’m used to seeing are thick and juicy. Even if they are small, they are still big, if that makes sense. ;Nailbiting;Hilarious

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That boy looks chunk! :D

It also seems I have a “micro hammer”, which is actually quite common.

The hammers I’m used to seeing are thick and juicy. Even if they are small, they are still big, if that makes sense. ;Nailbiting;Hilarious
Hammers come in a lot of sizes

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also, I am wondering if hammers don't play nice together. The gold hammer .. I don't know what happened to be honest. Last night, my 9 head colony got destroyed. 2 heads left. I'll take pics once lights are on. It did not smell like brown jelly. But after putting the hammer in lugols iodine, 7 heads just fell apart. the 2 heads farthest away from the gold were alright, but still injured. I am so upset. I don't understand... They weren't on the same plug but slightly touching.

After looking at multiple rainbow btas... I don't see a lot of them with green tips.. What's with that?

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, I am wondering if hammers don't play nice together. The gold hammer .. I don't know what happened to be honest. Last night, my 9 head colony got destroyed. 2 heads left. I'll take pics once lights are on. It did not smell like brown jelly. But after putting the hammer in lugols iodine, 7 heads just fell apart. the 2 heads farthest away from the gold were alright, but still injured. I am so upset. I don't understand... They weren't on the same plug but slightly touching.

After looking at multiple rainbow btas... I don't see a lot of them with green tips.. What's with that?
Lots ups and downs with this hobby im seeing.i dont know your answer but will say sorry to hear and hope you sort the problem.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well hopefully you see something that stands out so can help it now or stop it happenning in future ( if anything can even be done ) and seems like your copperband coming on just nice.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back