11th Anniversary 2 Days FlashSale on R2R, Sat & Sun 4/1-4/2 10am - 6pm both days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to build a fence and get some cool CORALS at the same time. OMG this is not easy.
image.jpg
we love to see it brother... there's nothing more satisfying than looking at a finished product knowing you're responsible

construction GIF

ToniUC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to build a fence and get some cool CORALS at the same time. OMG this is not easy.
image.jpg
Frame coming out nice.
No worries it's a two days event (Saturday and Sunday 10-6pm pst), we'll have lots of everything throughout and the varieties peppered so you don't miss anything. =)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right on. Officially MarcoRocks recommends approximately one pound of rock for one gallon, and you adjust for your aesthetic and the type of animals you will have in the tank. (rock provides surface area for bacteria, so it's beneficial to have enough, and if you plan to keep SPS, leave more room for them to grow vertically)
Definitely- to add we would recommend going no more than 2/3 high on your scape to aquarium ratio IF you are a fellow acropora lover like us (SPS)

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Our next drop is going live in 12 minutes! click the link above to browse all available WYSIWYG corals now

707Nick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frame coming out nice.
No worries it's a two days event (Saturday and Sunday 10-6pm pst), we'll have lots of everything throughout and the varieties peppered so you don't miss anything. =)
All for this guy. Thank you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are you guys doing this drops every hour or half hour ?

We are dropping 50 WYSIWYG every 30 minutes, stay tuned for our next batch going live in 10 minutes. Click the link above to see what's available :)

707Nick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We are dropping 50 WYSIWYG every 30 minutes, stay tuned for our next batch going live in 10 minutes. Click the link above to see what's available :)
Very helpful. Thank you.

Janelle.chew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are officially less than 10 minutes away from the start of this immaculate 2 day event. We would like to thank each and every one of you for making these past 11 (well 15) years possible. Unique grows with each year and we are happy to present amazing aquaultured and tank ready corals... without further ado lets get this part started

jennifer lopez grammy GIF

Hello, the sale starts at 10am PST. we are officially less than 20 minutes away from our first post of the day :)
hang in there :) were 10 minutes away from kicking this legendary event off

hang in there GIF
Does MarcoRocks Frag Mounts- 9lb bag have holes to place the frag plugs in?

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Much better way to do it IMO. very easy to still have a semi productive weekend haha.

707Nick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Very helpful. Thank you

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Our next batch of 50 is officially live !! Click the link above to view all available WYSIWYG Livesale coral now

UC Raichu Zoanthid 45 30.JPG
Green Cyphastrea 32 15.JPG
Vivid Echinophyllia 82 45.JPG
Crazy Frogspawn 199 120.JPG
UC Dragon Soul Torch 249 175.JPG
UC Golden Rainbow Branching Hammer 99 70.JPG
UC Toxic Splatter Branching Hammer Double 139 95.JPG
UCSI Golden Octospawn 119 84.JPG
UCSI Teal Octospawn 79 45.JPG
Orange Leptoseris 42 30.JPG
Teal Mushroom 39 20.JPG
Yellow Center Yuma Duo 169 95.JPG
UC Grafted Favia 99 65.JPG
U Favia 39 15.JPG

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much better way to do it IMO. very easy to still have a semi productive weekend haha.
thank you ! We realize not everyone enjoys being stuck behind their screen checking drops every few minutes :) especially on the weekend, so we try to offer a balance of larger drops on a spread out time frame, best of both worlds

zbryant91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thank you ! We realize not everyone enjoys being stuck behind their screen checking drops every few minutes :) especially on the weekend, so we try to offer a balance of larger drops on a spread out time frame, best of both worlds
I only do a few sales a year, but even the ones that do drops every few minutes, I just poke around what's left every couple hours rather than watching it all day. And normally those things sit there till the aftersale... so best of both worlds haha.

Guess it's probably also because my tank is running out of real estate so i'm getting a little more selective and don't care as much about the 5/10 dollar frags.

OP
OP
uniquecorals

uniquecorals

UniqueCorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Our next batch of Livesale WYSIWYG is going live in 15 minutes ! Click the link above to browse the current available selection :)

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 28.9%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 17.8%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back