• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

120G+ tank

MaD_ReefeR

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was looking for a 40G+ tank but fiance has decided she wants a BIGGER tank. looking for 120+ gallon tank, not more than 240G, preferrably reef ready with stand and canopy. any other equipment would of course make things easier, hoping to catch someone getting out of the hobby or downsizing. Im in colorado, around denver area.

1VeryOldBob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in IL. I have a 180, 60"w x 24"d x 30" h. Its not just a tank with a stand & canopy it's a peice of furniture. Solid walnut raised panel sides on the tank stand & chiller cabinet ( 4 panels on each side ), routered flutes on the front edges. The tank is 3/4" thick with rounded corners, custom made by my friend at Nova systems, with 2 3/4" returns & 2 1" drains. A custom 2 pc sump with refuim built in, a Euro=Reef 27" custom protein skimmer. The canopy has 4-4" VHO's & 2-250 MH. If you are interested please let me know. Thanks Bob

FateX8

Frag Dragon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow sounds like a great setup but if that doesnt work out you may want to try out craigslist in your area
ive found large tanks on there for really cheap...its just that when i ask about it its already sold

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 74 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 15 9.1%
Back