125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

Is there a mouth on the other side? I know very little about successfully keeping mushrooms.
The mouth is in the middle. It looks like a possible 3 way split from the mouth moving out to the edge but it's really hard to tell. Every mushroom I've ever had split balls up for a couple of days and then when it unrolls there's two and they slowly move away from each other. One section does look like it grew a new foot so I'm hopeful...
 
The mouth is in the middle. It looks like a possible 3 way split from the mouth moving out to the edge but it's really hard to tell. Every mushroom I've ever had split balls up for a couple of days and then when it unrolls there's two and they slowly move away from each other. One section does look like it grew a new foot so I'm hopeful...
Good luck.
Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic
 
I second @Mibu go team blasts. I esp like the red ones. Pay no mind to the cyano we are working on it. Help is on the way.
20221117_162210.jpg
Red ones are sooooo expensive.
Screenshot_20221117-142704.png
Screenshot_20221117-142600.png
Screenshot_20221117-143132.png

All 3?
 
Ok, I think I'm doing the top 2 (both Wellsi) and a new Duncan.
 
Question: do I want to add another jerk to my tank? Jeweled Damselfish for $6.99 at my LFS. I don't think I want to add one yet if ever but they're pretty and cheap. Pretty cheap?
 
No biggest regret is my domino damsel. One jerk is more then enough
 
That was my thoughts. I want to eventually add a Damsel but it'll probably be a Talbot's.
 
That was my thoughts. I want to eventually add a Damsel but it'll probably be a Talbot's.
I would highly recommend a springerii. Blue small and eats little buggies all through my tank. Love him wish I would have gotten more then 1.
 
I would highly recommend a springerii. Blue small and eats little buggies all through my tank. Love him wish I would have gotten more then 1.
Springeri Dottyback and Springeri Damselfish? I'm probably going with the Dottyback eventually.
 
Ok, I pulled the trigger - $20, I pick them up Saturday
Screenshot_20221120-181155.png
Screenshot_20221120-181210.png
Screenshot_20221120-181225.png
Screenshot_20221120-181239.png

I believe he uses 1.5" frag discs but that would make that Duncan huge...
 
And now my wife is mad because I spent $20... :oops::face-with-rolling-eyes::face-with-tears-of-joy::zany-face::dizzy-face:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new