125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

Hey you didn't spend it on the 3d printer so what's the problem???
Yet... But I'm probably spending $50 to go night golfing on Friday, so...
 
But I got a red, a purple, and an orange Blasto Wellsi so I'm happy. The one I wanted (pretty sure it was a Merletti) sold either yesterday or today...
Screenshot_20221117-142600.png
I was bummed.
 
But I got a red, a purple, and an orange Blasto Wellsi so I'm happy. The one I wanted (pretty sure it was a Merletti) sold either yesterday or today...
Screenshot_20221117-142600.png
I was bummed.
After further review most likely a Wellsi but still.
 
So now I really need to make that DIY Aragocrete frag rack. I'm thinking I'll make an 8 plug rack. That'll give me room for 2 more. Maybe I'll make it for 10 so I have room for more Merletti...
 
Yet... But I'm probably spending $50 to go night golfing on Friday, so...
at least your not going night putting!
Caddy Shack Golf GIF
cant find the gif...
 
So I might have gone a little overboard.... But it was mostly gift cards.
Screenshot_20221123-112725.png
Screenshot_20221123-112900.png
Screenshot_20221123-113037.png
Screenshot_20221123-112826.png
Screenshot_20221123-113054.png
Screenshot_20221123-112842.png
Screenshot_20221123-112928.png
Screenshot_20221123-112749.png
Screenshot_20221123-112942.png
Screenshot_20221123-112804.png
Screenshot_20221123-112914.png
 
you got some good ones there. what is the nexus? a nem?
Torch. Joker Torch. Description is Joker Torch Green Side of Dark Nexus.
 
enticing to say the least. way outside the current budget for me though.
Me too! Gift cards made it possible. It was the second cheapest torch left when I got the code...
 
For sure. I need to restock my gcs. I'll probably buy in another 6 mo. or so. I also have some flux in the tanks now, so have to settle that.
 
So after further review it is most likely a nem... Also, grabbed two more.
Screenshot_20221123-173855.png
Screenshot_20221123-173837.png

I need to be done but I want another torch, especially since the one I bought isn't...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new