125 - Took Forever But Here It is!

GIF by Digital DJ Tips
 
So how do I know what kind of Nudi this is... It's not a Monti Eating as far as I can tell - min had blue stripes on the back.
 
I'm fairly certain it's a Berghia but I want to be positive.
 
I caught one of the Springeri out in the open posing for me. I think I got a male and a female. This is the male.

IMG_20221215_101255272.jpg
 
I caught one of the Springeri out in the open posing for me. I think I got a male and a female. This is the male.

IMG_20221215_101255272.jpg
Love mine he grabs bugs off the rocks every now and then.
 
Nevermind. He wants too much AND lives an hour away. I can get one for the same price at Petco later if I decide to.
 
Alk - 9.8 (need to bring that down slowly...)
Calcium - 420
Magnesium - 1265
 
Added about 10 ppm of calcium. Going to add some magnesium in a bit.
 
I like my tailspot.
He said $20, then dropped it to $15 if I'd come get it now but the drive over would cost me about $15 in gas and they sell for $14.99 at Petco. Plus he was getting rid of it because it was picking on some of his fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new