125gal livestock advice

SaltwaterFishy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Location
Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I need some advice on more colorful additions or what I could maybe add to this tank. (I was possibly looking at a Banana wrasse or a red/yellow colored wrasse)

I have upgraded my Marineland 90 gallon to a AGA 125 Gallon, operating at almost 7 turnovers every hour.

Livestock:

  • 3" Purple tang
  • 3" Blue tang
  • 3" Orange shoulder tang
  • 2x Clarkii Clown
  • 4.5" Coral Beauty
  • 7" Long-spined Porcupinefish
  • Royal Gramma Basslet
  • 3" Niger Trigger
 
This is the tank as of now, please excuse the stand as I'm still constructing cabinet doors + buying baseboard. Each arch 'support' I built is epoxied together and has caves inside. Dog not included
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new