1350 mi. drive for a clam !!!

Hi there. Matt here. My maxima looks identical, however I'm redoing my tank due to a massive ongoing algae bloom. Im concerned moving my clam to a new tank so I'm considering selling it unless someone can convince me I can add this to a new tank with only a few pieces of existing lr. Opinions?
 
Took my daughter and niece to my LFS this is their display clam God only knows how old it is.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1400375701.785126.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new