180 Build

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmoney243
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Algae scrubber + lil gfo about half directions recomends. :)

060112125341.jpg


Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
 
That was the most beautiful symposium of music and Algae Turf Scrubbers I have ever seen. I was so moved I actually shed a tear!! BRAVO!!
 
Mike, your choice of music is uncanny and beyond reproach. I never knew a long haired guy with sleeveless T-shirts had such an expansive knowledge in musical art!!
 
Very nice!! How did you get that one fish to dance to the music in the beginning? :whoo:
 
Yea pretty much all the vids I pick some classical whatever pops up on the list first lol

P.S. I do own 1 shirt with sleeves now!!

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1347050336841.jpg


New sump added and reef octopus nwb200 skimmer added. Giving it another shot :eek:
Video tour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgiTtMqkf_0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new