OP
OP
JMacedo

JMacedo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t think of a single change I would make to this. From the scape to the fish to the coral, it’s basically my dream tank. You Have been reef of the month right?!?
Thanks for sharing this.
Lol. Very, very kind of you! I am thinking to move out the sailfin due to its size, the bird wrasse as it is getting aggressive and also to help me better manage nutrients. Many, many thanks.

OP
OP
JMacedo

JMacedo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about “reef of the year” Beautiful!!! Your Trigger doesn’t have an interest in your clam?
Too kind of you. Thank you! Throughout the years I have had a few triggers and clams and never have seen any attempt from the triggers to bother the clams. This Picasso trigger has been with me for the past three years and also there is a two inch clam on the left hand side of the tank and he doesn't pay any attention to them.
My main concern is the big Red Coris, He easily can flip a three pound rock and last year managed to dislodge a seven year clam from the rock it was sitting on and in a matter of seconds every single fish started to eat the clam from the bottom and I lost the claim.
Nowadays I use some putty to protect the clam's foot.

Last edited:

Glenner’sreef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too kind of you. Thank you! Throughout the years I have had a few triggers and clams and never have seen any attempt from the triggers to bother the class. This Picasso trigger has been with me for the past three years and also there is a two inch clam on the left hand side of the tank and he doesn't pay any attention to them.
My main concern is the big Red Coris, He easily can flip a three pound rock and last year managed to dislodge a seven year clam from the rock it was sitting on and in a matter of seconds every single fish started to eat the clam from the bottom and I lost the claim.
Nowadays I use some putty to protect the clam's foot.
I’m a huge trigger fan but reluctant to purchase. This may cause me to think twice. Thx.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 145 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back