180 gallon bow front tank

Just_on3

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R fam I’m having problems finding a lid for my 180g bow front tank. The dimensions are 72”x63x24. I’m losing a lot of water everyday due to evaporation

C6AD03F6-E99D-4939-A8A4-54BF76AE1027.png
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Have you considered custom options? @cromag27 may be able to help with a custom top. Either way, we’re glad you’re here!
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here open 24-7

pics required..lol we all love pics
screen top agree
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new