Dec 20, 2012 #81 dorky Well-Known Member View Badges Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 725 Reaction score 21 Location Homewood Rating - 0% 0 0 0 any update yet?
Dec 21, 2012 #82 OP OP S Syndicated Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 21, 2012 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Location Munford TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have been working 16 hrs a day 7 days a week at work and have had no time to so anything
Dec 22, 2012 #83 csal1-175 Active Member View Badges Joined Dec 2, 2009 Messages 164 Reaction score 1 Location Balto.Md Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Awesome setup we picked the same tank ,been laggin on posting mine up..
Jun 11, 2013 #84 OP OP S Syndicated Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 21, 2012 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Location Munford TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ok just a quick updated i just put 2 radion leds over this 180 and i will try to post new pic since I have moved the tank to the new house and totally revamped the way i was going with it as far as lights and corals.
ok just a quick updated i just put 2 radion leds over this 180 and i will try to post new pic since I have moved the tank to the new house and totally revamped the way i was going with it as far as lights and corals.
Jun 11, 2013 #85 skinz78 10K Club member View Badges Excellence Award Moderator Emeritus Joined May 8, 2009 Messages 21,938 Reaction score 637 Location lovely rainy NW Washington Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I can't wait for pic's!
Jun 11, 2013 #86 Mike&Terry Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My! View Badges Excellence Award Reef Of The Month Photo of the Month Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus Joined Oct 7, 2011 Messages 6,124 Reaction score 1,753 Location Chesterfield, VA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Beautiful stand and love the rimless tank. Looking forward to seeing some updates... -M&T
Jun 11, 2013 #87 OP OP S Syndicated Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 21, 2012 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Location Munford TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Ok I had to upload the pics to facebook so I will post a link and just let me know what you thing about the tank now that it is led. https://www.facebook.com/bryan.childress.10/posts/543960882332773
Ok I had to upload the pics to facebook so I will post a link and just let me know what you thing about the tank now that it is led. https://www.facebook.com/bryan.childress.10/posts/543960882332773
Jun 12, 2013 #88 Mike&Terry Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My! View Badges Excellence Award Reef Of The Month Photo of the Month Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus Joined Oct 7, 2011 Messages 6,124 Reaction score 1,753 Location Chesterfield, VA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Would you mind changing the permissions on your FB photo link to public? We don't have permission to view... :sad: -M&T
Would you mind changing the permissions on your FB photo link to public? We don't have permission to view... :sad: -M&T
Jun 12, 2013 #89 OP OP S Syndicated Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 21, 2012 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Location Munford TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Ok sorry I didn't know that I think I got it But search Facebook for the group Saltwater Coral Addiction and I will add you they are all on there.
Ok sorry I didn't know that I think I got it But search Facebook for the group Saltwater Coral Addiction and I will add you they are all on there.
Jun 12, 2013 #90 revhtree Verified Admin Owner Administrator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Partner Member 2026 Excellence Award Platinum Sponsor Photo of the Month R2R App User Article Contributor Hospitality Award Article Administrator Industry Professional My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 54,863 Reaction score 122,461 Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Just add your photos here for us to see. :)
Jun 12, 2013 #91 OP OP S Syndicated Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 21, 2012 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 Location Munford TN Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Ok I got into my photobucket.
Jun 12, 2013 #92 SeahorseKeeper Where's the mysis? View Badges Excellence Award Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus NJRC Member Hospitality Award Joined May 27, 2012 Messages 12,807 Reaction score 3,714 Location Wandering somewhere in NC What state or country do you live in North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks great!!
Jun 12, 2013 #93 Zoanut Active Member View Badges Joined May 24, 2013 Messages 112 Reaction score 0 Location Detroit! Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Oh man, so much bling on this tank (in a good way!) Cant wait to see where this goes in the long run!
Oh man, so much bling on this tank (in a good way!) Cant wait to see where this goes in the long run!