180g ClownFish Harem Tank Build

This pretty cool actually watching the while split happen.

The split is about 80% done.

20171115_162700.jpg


20171115_162546.jpg
 

Just FYI, I don't know if it matters to you or not but those are Borneman anemones, Phymanthus buitendijki, and I would imaging they would spread throughout the tank with the nice water parameters and broadcast feeding.

Nice Tank!
 
Just FYI, I don't know if it matters to you or not but those are Borneman anemones, Phymanthus buitendijki, and I would imaging they would spread throughout the tank with the nice water parameters and broadcast feeding.

Nice Tank!

Really? Thought they were just regular rock nems
 
Little update to my not so 12" rainbow bta.. so yesterday msg mythic reef and had a convo about it again. Next swap in febuary rhey offered me the split from the 12" rainbow bta.
 
That is amazing!!! So jealous lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new