180g stocking ideas - FOWLR

kv2wr1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
3
Location
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I'm getting closer and closer to setting up my 180g fowlr and was looking for some fish stocking ideas. I currently have a pair of black & white clowns in quarantine that will be the first fish in the new tank.

Thinking about these fish to add to the 180G:

Yellow tang

Dog face puffer

flame angel

Blue throat or red tail trigger

Any others?

Thanks in advance
 
Some sand stirrers would b nice. A watchman goby n a pistol shrimp would b sweet. They r fun to watch. U will more than likely add coral so watch ur additions. The triggers can b OK yet occasionally nip corals. But they r fun come feeding time.

....... I'm Matt n i have a reef obsession.
 
Harlequin tusk.. awesome coleration.. i do agree with matt though.. most fowlr tanks end up reef tanks... good luck :)
 
I had a 180 FOWLR at one time and had a big lion fish, a zebra eel, and a clown trigger! all were really neat fish and people loved coming over to see them. I also had a few angels living peacefully together with my favorite being a 6-7 emperor, beautiful fish and cool personality.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new