• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 eye rainbow crush

Oggisports

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
853
Reaction score
6
Location
BX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asking $1250 obo
6038520b-3c06-a24b.jpg

6038520b-3c13-15be.jpg
 
Im gonna ask the OP to relist this, I would appreciate if everybody can keep the comments to themselves and respect others threads.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new