2 head Dosing Pump Recommendations.

  • Thread starter Thread starter CHSUB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yea annoying. The port is there and it works with adapter. The module they’re talking about is the 1Link.
I see that you are using your own containers for ALK and CA, here's a simple hack so that you can have it track how much is left in your own jugs, take a short piece of any thin electrical wire, strip the ends and connect or jump the two top ports like below. APEX will then think you have the DŌS Reservoir connected to the system, you can change the container to anything up to about 40 gallons and track how much is remaining. I've been doing this for over a year this way, works great.
1734048722231.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-12-21 091708.png
 
Kalk in my nano g2 xl not keeping up with alk and cal, need to switch soon to 2 part. Thinking about Red Sea Doser or Apex Doser. Thoughts on the two units? I use Apex and Red Sea platform, so using either not an issue.
I have two Neptune DOS units and like the .
 
I see that you are using your own containers for ALK and CA, here's a simple hack so that you can have it track how much is left in your own jugs, take a short piece of any thin electrical wire, strip the ends and connect or jump the two top ports like below. APEX will then think you have the DŌS Reservoir connected to the system, you can change the container to anything up to about 40 gallons and track how much is remaining. I've been doing this for over a year this way, works great.
1734048722231.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-12-21 091708.png
Thanks that is great. Will be try it tomorrow!
 
I see that you are using your own containers for ALK and CA, here's a simple hack so that you can have it track how much is left in your own jugs, take a short piece of any thin electrical wire, strip the ends and connect or jump the two top ports like below. APEX will then think you have the DŌS Reservoir connected to the system, you can change the container to anything up to about 40 gallons and track how much is remaining. I've been doing this for over a year this way, works great.
1734048722231.jpeg

Screenshot 2024-12-21 091708.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new