2 Months into reefing!!

Zkohler13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
10
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3e6960c5a9f07b2e3206e90f3e12efc8.jpg
 
Good start! Welcome to R2R!
 
I bought most of the corals from frags
 
I bought most of the corals from frags
You started this tank 2 months ago and your corals grew that much from frags? Which ones. Curious what you're dosing/what you're doing
 
Please tell us more about your tank!!
 
Well most of my corals have grown a good amount but as of now the still are frags with the exception of a few colonies that I had purchased. Also right now I am just dosing alk and mag because I do water changes weekly and my calcium stays at about 420
 
Freaking beautiful. I’d be content in a month with one healthy thriving frag. Awesome job. Curious on specifics ? I only have live rock currently
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new