• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Neptune DDR Dosing containers BRAND NEW

Item Price
$260.00 - $160.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hurricane Aquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2013
Messages
1,483
Reaction score
907
Location
TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hey all,

***I won't respond to PMs asking if they're still available. If it's listed here, it's available.***

I also have 2 Neptune DDR dual dosing containers that are new in the box.

I purchased these last year and never used them.

DDR Dual Reservoir Dosing containers are priced at $130.00 each. Shipping based on your location.

Any questions please PM me. Thanks every one, be sure and check my feedback, I don't sell junk!



Screenshot 2024-07-16 222940.jpg


20240715_212024.jpg


20240715_212049[1].jpg
20240715_212049[1].jpg 20240715_212049[1].jpg
 
Last edited:
2 DOS dosers SOLD. 2 DDR containers that work with Apex systems are still available.
 
New price, $130 plus shipping. Brand new in boxes and these are excellent to keep any additive in.
 
Absolutely NO freight forwarding services. You must have a verified shipping address in PayPal to purchase.

Thanks
 
Bump. Great price for 2 brand new DDR containers. Each of these has 2 separate dosing containers, so 4 total. Works with your Apex as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new