20 gallon stocking

fishboy10

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2015
Messages
135
Reaction score
15
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i plan on having low light soft corals how many would be fine and would green starbpolyps mushrooms zooanthids ect be fine also how many fish i already have a firefish and a green chromis would an occelaris clownfish and a yellowwatchman goby b alright i already have cleanup crew doing fine
 
I tend to be conservative when stocking a tank, so I would not have more then 3 fish in a 20 gallon.

With regard to the corals you should be fine but I do not know what fixture you have.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new