20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so now that question is sorted out, has anyone tried Paul b’s method of fake live rock or is it outdated? I think it might be easier to scape with and I would get a more visually appealing piece. Would incorporating coralline rock do the trick and save some money too?

I think making your own rock structures is cool idea.but maybe in a small 20g aquarium and you wanting quite alot fish ( yet to be decided) i would think getting the rock which is as most pourus as you can would be the most beneficial to your system.
Im not sure what paul b method is or how he makes the rock.but you mentioning putting cement on outside of pvc pipes makes me think solid cement that wont be that pourus.but imo more pourus the better.
But im sure our common friend Google has the answer.
As i said on another post the other week,if i had to choose a friend if i ever got on " who wants to be a millionaire" i would defo choose my old friemd google ha ha
 
Why hasn’t anyone talked about my hardscape?
 

Attachments

  • 0A6FEF12-B33C-429F-95E0-8EFDD5749B93.jpeg
    0A6FEF12-B33C-429F-95E0-8EFDD5749B93.jpeg
    141.4 KB · Views: 44
1 year later, ask me 20 long questions about my 9 quintillion gallon reef tank
Boi, I bet you won’t even successfully setup your 20g tank. So stop talking about getting a “9 quintillion” gallon reef tank.
 
Why hasn’t anyone talked about my hardscape?
No you can’t use styrofoam
Unless you want your stuff to float unless you use enough motar to compensate.

again your talking about weeks of soaking it to remove info you don’t want

And I doubt anyone can make heads or tails of that picture

How old are you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new