20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you can’t use styrofoam
Unless you want your stuff to float unless you use enough motar to compensate.

again your talking about weeks of soaking it to remove info you don’t want

And I doubt anyone can make heads or tails of that picture

How old are you
14
 
No you can’t use styrofoam
Unless you want your stuff to float unless you use enough motar to compensate.

again your talking about weeks of soaking it to remove info you don’t want

And I doubt anyone can make heads or tails of that picture

How old are you
clearly a newcomer lol

sorry rebecca lol
 
I bet your mommy restricted YouTube on your device.



Because this thread is being cluttered by your stubborn responses.
 

Attachments

  • DE66F6D5-B2C7-4D27-90B0-4B712274EE90.png
    DE66F6D5-B2C7-4D27-90B0-4B712274EE90.png
    248.8 KB · Views: 93
Why don’t you just buy your macro rocks today so you can start working on the scape for real.
 
ok now that I know the mortar method takes forever now I gotta think of more questions from my research
 
Everyt single one of your question can be answered if you did your own research.

And this thread would die if we just stopped responding to the childish questions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new