20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can chisel rocks into smaller pieces but not specific shapes. You will also end up with some rubble for the jawfish.

You can then use 2 part reef epoxy and glue the smaller rocks together how you want. They need to cure for a day I believe and out of water is much easier.
 
why are all the grown men in this thread so condescending. nobody is forcing you to talk in the thread
 
This won’t happen, because I now come here when I am bored. Lol sorry.
bill clinton GIF by Justin
 
why are all the grown men in this thread so condescending. nobody is forcing you to talk in the thread
Maybe try reading the ENTIRE thread, and the 7 other threads he's created in the last couple days.

You will then understand.
 
Maybe try reading the ENTIRE thread, and the 7 other threads he's created in the last couple days.

You will then understand.
oh i know who noah is from before this thread. just stop talking in the thread no reason to be condescending for days on end
 
What would be easier is just to buy a small controllable fridge with a glass window and to put a small tank inside the fridge itself. This is how I saw lumpsuckers kept.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new