OP
OP
P

Przemek79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep doing what you do. No one truly knows. That is awesome let thrive on my friend when i see things like this it renews my love for the hobby. I have been having a not so good morning with my tank an light this is what i needed to see. Thank you!!!
There are always downs and ups in this hobby. spoken personally to many reefers when they come to have a frag and a half year ago I was always not happy with my tank. Now after many people say that my tank is awesome or even the most beautiful they have ever seen I decided to be happy with the tank where it is.
We always remember the best moments of our tanks and all failures. It is not a good way to be happy with this hobby. Be happy, not forget mistakes but learn from them. If sth bad happens, figure out a solution and think for sure your tank will be better in a few weeks/months.

zafink

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very curious to know your parameters? Do you use parameters for accelerated growth? Amazing piece

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful colony. I also have a large euphyllia colony in high par so it can definitely be done haha. This hammer sits right around 350par. No idea how many heads but definitely over 50
20210325_121342.jpg

OP
OP
P

Przemek79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm very curious to know your parameters? Do you use parameters for accelerated growth? Amazing piece
nothing spectacular. high par and a few year old tanks I think are the reasons why it grows so fast. and maybe because I am feeding my fishes only with frozen foods, as long as I have UL PO4 not washing cubes, so euphyllias have some very small parts. I feed quite a lot

OP
OP
P

Przemek79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3x ATI powermodule hybrid. Three huge colonies sit very high , on Acropora places so PAR I guess is sth like 400-500? definitely not 200-250 as people say euphyllia likes the most

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While mine looking ticked at around 150 even though I slowly increase the par. Once I lowered the lights, they’re happier. They’re the reason I am only maxed out at around 250 for my sps.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I want to show you my beautiful dragon soul colony Euphyllias doesn't like high flow they said..... Euphyllias doesn't like high PAR they said..... Euphyllias doesn't grow more than 20 heads they said..... Euphyllias doesn't like low nutrients they said.....

Wow!! That's awesome!!

Stormi2ider

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Gorgeous stuff! Absolutely mesmerizing and no idea how you dont sit and just stare all day.

((FORDTECH))

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sell dragon soul torches to my local fish store for $80 ahead and they turn around and sell them for 180 to 200 a head

OP
OP
P

Przemek79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol what a rip i hope you don't sell them to them do you?
no ! I don't need more than 50 heads but I don't have to sell , especially for such a price. Prefer meeting local people coming to see and cut sth ;)

MrReef215

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to show you my beautiful dragon soul colony Euphyllias doesn't like high flow they said..... Euphyllias doesn't like high PAR they said..... Euphyllias doesn't grow more than 20 heads they said..... Euphyllias doesn't like low nutrients they said.....

beautiful !! how long did it take to get that size?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back