Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know the shroom is nice.
Tank is doing it's thing
I never had Nems in my tank but shutting down the frag room and with that the Nem Cube I couldn't give away all my nems so I kept one of each but these dang things are splitting like crazy, one inferno...... two inferno's, one sunburst............ two sunburst and on and on and on.
Well these nems are not playing nice with the rest of the corals so it's nem ninja all over the tank.
Soon I will be taking out the rock as right now I want it some how keep it colorful till after the holidays.

Lninwa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful build but it's late and I'm too tired to read all 32 pages right now. Please tell me the name of the angel [emoji56]. Thank you

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful build but it's late and I'm too tired to read all 32 pages right now. Please tell me the name of the angel [emoji56]. Thank you

I've three of them, first Angel in the tank was the Bandit, second the Flame and last the Interruptus.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harvest Time Update!!
So after my Vectra L1 failed for a fifth time it was time for it to meet Texas Pride Waste Management, running 10 days without a return pump isn't going to cut in this hobby
crazy.gif

Yesterday a random call to CoralVue as I talked to Mr CoralVue himself about the second year in return Diesel/FJW
"Christmas Toys for Tots" for a few prices if they will be on board again and many other companies as well, later you guys will read more about this.
We also talked about some new random stuff that they will bringing on the market soon and already viewable at the last RAP of this year in Anaheim.
I did also ask them about one of their return pumps as I was in desperate need of one.
He gave me a lot of info that was super helpful.
Well today as I came home from a long day of work I had a nice little cute box sitting by my front door, on the box was written "For a always good friend, your support team at CoralVue."
That said meet the new return pump........... thank you CoralVue.

IMG_2785-L.jpg

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering not sure if I missed it but why did you switch from Radion lights Diesel? Granted I love the ATI hybrids , but I am sorry if you already said this I would just like to know .. sorry if you already stated this ..

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering not sure if I missed it but why did you switch from Radion lights Diesel? Granted I love the ATI hybrids , but I am sorry if you already said this I would just like to know .. sorry if you already stated this ..

Well, long story short as I don't want to go in many details but after 4 years of radions it was time to change.
Still using the Vortech though as they are awesome pumps.
I always had tanks with T5's as there isn't a better spectrum that you can create than with T5's.
Radions are great lights though and now me just having LPS and softies I think they would do great under radions but my Giesemann T5's color combo are just mastering this tank as we speak.

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diesel was ur L1 ran external or internal?

Happy ur back man I really enjoy the way u made ur tank look like it was a part of your house

Justin

Texas Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, long story short as I don't want to go in many details but after 4 years of radions it was time to change.
I always had tanks with T5's as there isn't a better spectrum that you can create than with T5's.
Radions are great lights though and now me just having LPS and softies I think they would do great under radions but my Giesemann T5's color combo are just mastering this tank as we speak.
Love Geisseman T5's!

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Diesel was ur L1 ran external or internal?

Happy ur back man I really enjoy the way u made ur tank look like it was a part of your house

Justin

I ran it internal.
EM cut corners on the power supply but it seems to be fixed, not in my case :(

Clayton Jessup

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That’s very good to know Diesel.. I am considered a ATI SunPower or Matrixx II for my tank or a pair of new Radions the G4’s .. so I am trying to figure out where I want to go with lighting. I just thought I would ask thank you for the answer. [emoji12]

PSXerholic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Harvest Time Update!!
So after my Vectra L1 failed for a fifth time it was time for it to meet Texas Pride Waste Management, running 10 days without a return pump isn't going to cut in this hobby
crazy.gif

Yesterday a random call to CoralVue as I talked to Mr CoralVue himself about the second year in return Diesel/FJW
"Christmas Toys for Tots" for a few prices if they will be on board again and many other companies as well, later you guys will read more about this.
We also talked about some new random stuff that they will bringing on the market soon and already viewable at the last RAP of this year in Anaheim.
I did also ask them about one of their return pumps as I was in desperate need of one.
He gave me a lot of info that was super helpful.
Well today as I came home from a long day of work I had a nice little cute box sitting by my front door, on the box was written "For a always good friend, your support team at CoralVue."
That said meet the new return pump........... thank you CoralVue.

IMG_2785-L.jpg
Beautiful tank as always :)

What pump model/size do we look at here?
I see you are already in Xmas mood (the lil cup on the right) ;-)

-Andre

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful tank as always :)

What pump model/size do we look at here?
I see you are already in Xmas mood (the lil cup on the right) ;-)

-Andre

It's a varios 6 rated for 1750 gallons but with with my pressure height loss I will get around 1200 gallon which is more than enough for a 200 gallon tank.

HoHoHo I'm almost ready as this was a tough year.
The cup is the choice from the fish as I mix the Diesel Brew in there.

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pump got to wait as this guy has some tickets to the game.
IMG_2787.JPG

PSXerholic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a varios 6 rated for 1750 gallons but with with my pressure height loss I will get around 1200 gallon which is more than enough for a 200 gallon tank.

HoHoHo I'm almost ready as this was a tough year.
The cup is the choice from the fish as I mix the Diesel Brew in there.

Nice!!! Looked up the specs for the pump and I really love it.
That type (maybe one model bigger) will replace my 2 MAG drives as soon the tank goes in permanent arrangement.

Right now I run everything in a temporary 300DD setup until the house is fixed so far :)
THX for sharing.

And yes, it's a tough year ;-)

-Andre

OP
OP
Diesel

Diesel

ME=1, CANCER=0.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice!!! Looked up the specs for the pump and I really love it.
That type (maybe one model bigger) will replace my 2 MAG drives as soon the tank goes in permanent arrangement.

Right now I run everything in a temporary 300DD setup until the house is fixed so far :)
THX for sharing.

And yes, it's a tough year ;-)

-Andre

Btw, how is your tank doing?
Had any loss from Harvey?

PSXerholic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Btw, how is your tank doing?
Had any loss from Harvey?

I lost my Deep Sand Bed only, lol
No, did not loose anything due to Harvey but from stupidity :)

I did arrange to get a 300G tank for the time of the rebuild of the house and it will become then permanently installed.

I did transfer all rocks and corals submerged at all time to keep the tank biology alive and avoid sliming.

It worked awesome, after a few days nitrates kept dropping too low already, means biology is perfectly capable of dealing with the bioload.

Andre

TUSI

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey Ben hope all is well. Had a question on your flame angel and interruptus angel. Does the flame chase it at all?

Back