20G stocking help/suggestions!

I like your list, blennies and gobies are my favorite. A lot of personalities that are fun to watch. I have a 26 gallon cube. My only recommendation for you is a possum wrasse, they help eat bugs off your corals.
Coral stock list: Seattle Sunburst BT anemone, 6 different kinds of zoes, 1 purple hammer, gold torch, toadstool and 1 favia.
Fish stock list: tail spot, flame tail, starry, and orange spot (blennies) 2 clowns, green chromis, shrimp goby, and possum wrasse.
Inverts: 1 cleaner skunk and 1 blood (shrimp) 1 red starfish, and a handful of mix snails.
 
Firefish Goby is a solid safe choice. I have a Darwin clownfish and a Firefish and they became best friends very quickly.
Amazing how these guys always seem to be best friends. Seems like I’m always reading about them getting along (mine did too).
 
I like your list, blennies and gobies are my favorite. A lot of personalities that are fun to watch. I have a 26 gallon cube. My only recommendation for you is a possum wrasse, they help eat bugs off your corals.
Coral stock list: Seattle Sunburst BT anemone, 6 different kinds of zoes, 1 purple hammer, gold torch, toadstool and 1 favia.
Fish stock list: tail spot, flame tail, starry, and orange spot (blennies) 2 clowns, green chromis, shrimp goby, and possum wrasse.
Inverts: 1 cleaner skunk and 1 blood (shrimp) 1 red starfish, and a handful of mix snails.
That's an awesome stocking list, I'll have to consider a possum wrasse, had never thought of it before!
 
try adding in a Goby and pistol shrimp pair. got one in my 15g and its great watching them.
They seem to be an incredible little duo, such funny personalities. If i get a coarser substrate, will definitely be one of the first to be considered!
 
I have a orange spotted goby with a postal shrimp also have 2 clown goby’s in my 20 gallon but if any of them fight I would put them in my 240 gallon but so far so good
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new