24" ATI Powermodule 4 sale

TopNotchCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
2,086
Reaction score
4
Location
NorCal
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting a LED fixture from Luke and will have this for sale some time next week or the week after the price is $450 shipped to your front door.It is the 6x24w model.The bulbs it will come with are 4xati blue+, 1xfiji purp,2xaquablue special,1xge 6500k,and 1x ati actinic.I have been using it for about 2 1/2 months but by the time it is ready to ship it will have been used for 3 months.This is a very reasonable price especially with the 3 extra bulbs it will be coming with:wink:.I may bend a little for a local pick up though......PM IS KEY.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new