240g Miracles Build By PMG

Thanks for the immediate response! Points well taken and I think I will follow your advice and save some cash myself!! With the glass euro-bracing, it virtually looks rimless anyways ;) Again beautiful build!!


I have to agree.....and I know I am in the minority. I have a Miracles tank and has Eurobracing. I would never go rimless for all the reasons he posted above. Stress on the glass, water spillage, function of Eurobracing when working on tank with a nice shelf, glass cleaning with water splashing everywhere, etc, etc.

Please don't throw darts at me.....this is just IMHO and Eurobracing is not for everyone......I just think Rimless tanks took off like wildfire and may be a fad in the industry.
 
I have to agree.....and I know I am in the minority. I have a Miracles tank and has Eurobracing. I would never go rimless for all the reasons he posted above. Stress on the glass, water spillage, function of Eurobracing when working on tank with a nice shelf, glass cleaning with water splashing everywhere, etc, etc.

Please don't throw darts at me.....this is just IMHO and Eurobracing is not for everyone......I just think Rimless tanks took off like wildfire and may be a fad in the industry.

After having my rimless with a floating canopy, I'll never have a rimless tank again. IME I hated the light leaks that my setup produced. I've learned I'm not off a traditional guy that likes a canopy.
 
I heard you may have recently acquired some nice size and quality corals. I think you are obligated to post updated pictures! :wave:
 
Last edited:
This video is about a month old now, but if you haven't had a chance to view it yet on the Tidal Gardens channel, here it is. This video elaborates a little further on the part 3 video.

[video=youtube;kd285SfrPS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd285SfrPS0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUGdAIpjFq4vygKzXAyDKKtQ[/video]
 
Do you have some photos so I could share this via our FB accounts? :)
 
Any updates?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new