240g Miracles Build By PMG

Coral Dreams

ULTRA REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good can't wait to see whats next! Thank You for sharing the Video update :)

Coral-Dreams-UltraAqua-Signature_zps8b93ba09.gif

OP
OP
Advanced Reef Aquarium

Advanced Reef Aquarium

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

turfster26

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the immediate response! Points well taken and I think I will follow your advice and save some cash myself!! With the glass euro-bracing, it virtually looks rimless anyways ;) Again beautiful build!!

I have to agree.....and I know I am in the minority. I have a Miracles tank and has Eurobracing. I would never go rimless for all the reasons he posted above. Stress on the glass, water spillage, function of Eurobracing when working on tank with a nice shelf, glass cleaning with water splashing everywhere, etc, etc.

Please don't throw darts at me.....this is just IMHO and Eurobracing is not for everyone......I just think Rimless tanks took off like wildfire and may be a fad in the industry.

wakeboardgeek

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have to agree.....and I know I am in the minority. I have a Miracles tank and has Eurobracing. I would never go rimless for all the reasons he posted above. Stress on the glass, water spillage, function of Eurobracing when working on tank with a nice shelf, glass cleaning with water splashing everywhere, etc, etc.

Please don't throw darts at me.....this is just IMHO and Eurobracing is not for everyone......I just think Rimless tanks took off like wildfire and may be a fad in the industry.

After having my rimless with a floating canopy, I'll never have a rimless tank again. IME I hated the light leaks that my setup produced. I've learned I'm not off a traditional guy that likes a canopy.

Renton777

Polyp Nipper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard you may have recently acquired some nice size and quality corals. I think you are obligated to post updated pictures! :wave:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Advanced Reef Aquarium

Advanced Reef Aquarium

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This video is about a month old now, but if you haven't had a chance to view it yet on the Tidal Gardens channel, here it is. This video elaborates a little further on the part 3 video.

[video=youtube;kd285SfrPS0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd285SfrPS0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUGdAIpjFq4vygKzXAyDKKtQ[/video]

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you have some photos so I could share this via our FB accounts? :)

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.2%
Back