29G sps

Duhnk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2017
Messages
114
Reaction score
72
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These guys have grown really quick over 2 months.

5FB95516-0C1E-437D-A477-2E6DAA225CE5.jpeg


C60988BF-F6D0-43AC-B881-E444DA3BE855.jpeg


87DDD151-64A3-4513-9120-DF30C1EA0AEB.jpeg


E446B70F-C77F-491A-9E0C-8875CAFEF2DB.jpeg


68885EAE-DC67-47E5-9A7E-F0E367BB226B.jpeg


1DCFC5AC-44A3-47C3-A8CA-5417332885A2.jpeg
 
I️ think I️ will. where would that thread go?!
 
And acros. Very bold move.

Go slow. Probably no more fish for sure. There big eaters , so big poopers. So stir the sand and wc are a must. Yea. Prob have to be rehomed or upgraded.

Healthy looking start for sure.
 
Ya an upgrade is in the future. he’s small right now.
The acros are doing okay I️ had some of them not look so great when I got them.
 
Starting to encrust after a month of being in the system.
Last pic is one of the Frags I got that was in bad shape still looks like it’s recoverying.
Did lose two Frags from the frag pack I got on eBay that we’re already in bad shape.

image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg


image.jpg
 
Oh almost forgot. I started using reef chili. It’s my first week of using it.
 
Some updated pics of the sps tank at 5 months. I’ve seen really good growth under my black box. Now I’ve switched to a blaze xmini light and will see how this goes for 5 months.
Still working on the algae issue.
It flairs up then takes a break and flairs up again. My guess is better flow to get those dead spots.

CCC55FE7-B0A5-43A5-AC9B-9244F2B44CD4.jpeg


3D6C02F3-EFA1-4776-B962-0FF30BEC4EFC.jpeg


5F4CFC28-2307-4585-A947-A3593E317DE4.jpeg


9102CC95-D8F8-462D-882A-9226CC12BD1E.jpeg
 
5 months of the Triton method and I’m happy with the results. I’ll be doing a icp test soon to see if my water is in check.

image.jpg


image.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new